- Published on Friday, 22 April 2016 18:04
Thanks to those who were able to make it to the release of UMSFP's 2015-2016 Annual Report! Check out some of the highlights below, and access the full report through the link above.
- Food Recovery Network donated 6,985 pounds of food from Michigan Dining to Food Gatherers, effectively diverting it from the landfill as food waste.
- The monthly student food pantry Maize and Blue Cupboard received a Planet Blue Student Innovation Fund grant and more than tripled its patrons, now serving 159 people per month.
- The Campus Farm logged 1086 volunteer hours, and received a Planet Blue Student Innovation Fund grant to install a hoophouse and wash station.
- President Mark Schlissel announced support for UMSFP as a part of our campus sustainability efforts, awarding funding in the amount of $75,000 a year for three years.
- Published on Tuesday, 12 April 2016 16:53
Are you living off campus next year? Wondering about how you'll be feeding yourself? Join us for a FREE presentation and distribution of the OFF CAMPUS FOOD GUIDE. Learn from other students about transportation options, affordability, nutrition planning, food preparation and more!
Monday, April 18th at 7pm
Dana Building Room 1046
Stick around afterwards for the release of UMSFP's 2015-2016 Annual Report!
- Published on Tuesday, 01 March 2016 18:29
- Relations Coordinators
- Isabella (Bella) Herold, Nutritional Sciences (School of Public Health)
- Kate Samra, School of Literature Science and the Arts
- Academic Ambassadors
- Jared Aslakson, Landscape Architecture (SNRE)
- Alexandra Weber, Political Science with a minor Food & the Environment
- Communications Specialists
- Lauren Hoff, Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Haley Kerner, School of Literature, Science and the Arts
- Program Caretakers
- Jacob Grochowski, Program in the Environment
- Christine Rickard, Environmental Justice (SNRE)
- Published on Tuesday, 01 March 2016 18:27